West Bengal Police Recruitment Board announced recruitment for the positions of Lady, Sub-Inspectors in the department. Women Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the complete details in the notification here. According to the announcement made by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board candidate should possess a degree from the recognized university or its equivalent. The total number of vacancies in the board is 400 and the candidates interested can apply for the vacancies on or before 30th March 2015. For the official notification and other important details check the information provided below.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Lady Sub-Inspector Vacancies:
State: West Bengal
Number of Posts: 400
Pay Scale: Rs.7,100-37,600/- (ie: Pay Band-3)+ Grade Pay Rs.3,900/- plus other admission allowances should be given to the candidate.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Lady Sub-Inspector Vacancies Eligibility Details:
Educational Requirements: A degree from the recognized university or its equivalent is essential for the candidate who is interested in the recruitment process.
Age Limit: Aspirant should not be more than 35 years as on 1st Jan 2015
Procedure to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Lady Sub-Inspector Vacancies:
Candidates should submit the application in prescribed format and this should be submitted online using the official website www.policewb.gov.in. The period of application window will be intimated in the due course.
Last Date: 30th March 2015
- Candidate should submit online application form. Candidate who submits more than one application will be rejected.
- Aspirants trying to use the unfair means will be disqualified from the selection process.
- Aspirant providing incorrect information or suppressing material information will be disqualified from the recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector. Apart from the Stern departmental action is needed for the candidates recommended against the candidate.
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates should not belong to the state of West Bengal and this should be treated as the unreserved candidates.
- Candidates should produce original testimonials at the time of personality test.
- TA/DA will be given to the candidates for their journey to attend the examination/personality test. TA/DA will be sanctioned to the respective DDOs as per the extent rules of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.