Vacancy for position of Assistant Manager-Analytics-Statistics
Applications are invited by National Payments Corporation of India for the position of Assistant Manager-Analytics-Statistics.
Number of Vacancies: 01
Place of posting: Mumbai
Age: Those desirous of applying for the position should be between 28 to 35 years in age.
Educational Qualification for the Position:
The candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate and should have working experience in MIS/Analytics or Dash-boarding.
The candidates should have relevant knowledge of cards and payment industry.
The candidate should have post qualification experience of 5-8 years in field of Statistical Analysis/MIS/Analytics and Research.
Accountabilities of the Candidate:
- The candidate should be able to conduct statistical analysis on time series and perform multi variate analysis on data sets of bigger scale.
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge on Dashboard preparation and should be able to conduct parameter setting for real time reports.
- The candidate should be able to aid in preparation of daily/weekly/ fortnightly and monthly MIS preparation and circulate the same on TAT.
- The candidate should be able to conduct surveys/sentiment analysis and should be comfortable about working on larger data sets.
- The candidate should have the ability of stretching, learning and delivering with stricter timelines and other non negotiable TAT’s.
- The candidate is expected to be a quick learner on short notices with new concepts that are developing and are relevant in the industry.
How to Apply:
Those interested for applying for the position can do so online by checking out the web link http://www.npci.org.in/manager_analytics_statistics.aspx.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.