UIIC AO Admit Card
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) is one of the largest insurance companies in India with branches distributed throughout the country. UIIC is recruiting candidates for the post of Administrative Officer Scale I under Generalist, Special Cadre and are conducting exam for the same. The total number of vacancies for this post is 243. This exam is an Online Screening Test and will be conducted in late December of the current year 2014 if everything falls in place. The expected dates of the online screening test are 27th and 28th December 2014.
To be eligible to appear for the online screening test, the candidate should possess the minimum qualification of a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent. The age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01. 10. 2014.
The admit cards for the UIIC AO exam will be available from the first or second week of December or around 10 days prior to the online screening test. The candidates can download their Admit Cards for the exam from the official website of the United India Insurance Company https://uiic.co.in
- The examination or screening test will be conducted online.
- The main objective of this screening test is to select candidates for the Mains Exam.
- The UIIC AO exam will feature 100 questions for a total of 100 marks.
- Out of 100 questions, 30 questions will be on English language, 35 questions on Quantitative Aptitude and 35 questions on Reasoning Ability.
- The duration for this written exam will be 60 minutes.
- The test is of qualifying nature and the candidate need to qualify in each part of the test.
- The candidate will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- There will be negative marking and 1/4th marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- The candidates who will be declared Pass and will qualify on cut off marks are eligible to appear in the Mains Exam.
Students can view the syllabus for the exam on the official website. You can also download the entire syllabus for the screening test here. Candidates are advised to prepare well to crack this exam and practice the quantitative aptitude section well. Time management is very important as the time to solve 100 questions is just 60 minutes. While coming for the screening test, do not forget to bring your admit card to the centre.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.