Applications are invited for the accompanying brief positions in the GBPIHED supported research project entitled “Sacred groves of Assam: Biodiversity status and strategies for their conservation”.
Recruitment for junior research fellow and Field officer
Name of the post:
- A position for the post of junior research fellow is vacant.
- A position for the post of Field Assistant.
Number of the post:
- 01 (one) Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
- 01 (one) Field Assistant.
- 12000/ – (Rupees Twelve thousand) just in addition to HRA as acceptable for every month for junior research fellow.
- 5000/ – (Rupees Five thousand) settled just for every month for field assistant.
- The candidate ought to have qualification M.sc. with at least 55 % stamps in total (Science/Environmental Science/Forestry). Applicants having GATE/NET qualification with enthusiasm to seek after Ph.d. will be favored for junior research fellow.
- The candidate ought to have least qualifications of 10th passed for field assistant.
- The applicant might not be more that 28 years old on the stipulated last date of reaching applications. The upper age utmost may be loose up to 5 years on account of applicants having a place with SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically challenged candidates for the post of field assistant.
- Three (03) years or till the fulfillment of the task, according to the priority for the post of field assistant.
- Last date for this advertisement is 25th October, 2014 for both posts.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants may send their application on plain paper by post alongside his/her instructive qualifications, 02 duplicates of latest visa/stamp size photo including email and telephone nos. for both of 2 posts to:
Dr. Ashalata Devi,
Department of Environmental Science,
- Just shortlisted competitors will be educated by email or telephone for a meeting. The first declarations should be brought for check at the time of meeting.
- Candidates will post to their respective fields.
- They are supposed to seek quality research and practical work belonging to their field of work.
- All aspects of provided information should be correct.
- They have to be dedicated and appreciative to their works.
- The foundation of Tezpur University is thought to be one of the results of the Assam Accord, alongside the foundation of Assam University and Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. Tezpur University was made, by an Act of Parliament, in 1994. The then PM of India, P. V. NarasimhaRao, led the opening of the college. At first, the college worked from the premises of the Darrang College, in Tezpur. For some time it likewise worked from the Tezpur Law College premises. Area was procured at Napaam, a suburb of Tezpur, around 15 kilometers east, of 242 sections of land approx. 0.98 square kilometers, and the premises moved. Kalaguru Bishnuprasad Rava gave a genealogical domain of 2500 bigha area got from the British government for the laborers. The present-day Tezpur University remains on the area gave by him. Recently, the college gained an extra plot of area.
For more information:
- Please contact:
Dr. Ashalata Devi, Assistant Professor,
Branch of Environmental Science,
Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.