Survey of India, Department of Science & Technology invites applications to fill up of 118 posts of Topo Trainee . Desirous candidates can send the applications to the following address given below.
The Organization Name:
Dept. of Science & Technology, Survey of India, Govt. of India.
Survey of India, The National Survey and Mapping Organization of the country under the Dept. of Science & Technology, is the oldest Scientific Dept. of the Govt. of India. It was located in the year 1767 & has evolved rich traditions over the years.
Topo Trainee Type ‘A’: 118 Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location and Type of Work:
The appointed candidates will have to do extensive field work for surveying besides office work. The place to work is anyplace in India including remote and flung areas.
18 – 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit to Reserved category candidates (SC, ST, OBC, etc.) will be applicable as per government rules.
The candidate must have passed B.Sc with Mathematics (with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% Marks for ST, SC, OBC) from a standard university.
In addition with this, the candidate must have stereoscopic vision.
Rs. 5200-20200 with G.P Rs. 1900/ in the training period and will be posted in pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs. 4,200/- after completion of training.
Selection Procedure: written Exam & then Interview
Procedure to Apply :
- Kindly click on the link “Official Notification” and download the file.
- You can also visit the official website and find the Official Notification in website.
- Read the Official Notification vary carefully.
- Then Download the Application Form and print it.
- Fill up the Application Form and attach photo and necessary documents.
- Send the Application Form and attachments along with 2 self-addressed post covers with 5 Rs Postal Ticket pasted on each.
- The Application Form should be sent to the Director of concerned Geo-Spatial Data Centre/Directorate/Offices.
- The Application Form must reach to the mentioned address on or before 21st February 2015.