STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
NORTHERN WESTEREN REGION (NWR)
SSCNWR – ADVERTISEMENT NO. SSCNWR-03/2014
Web site: www.sscnwr.org
(SSCNWR) Staff Selection Commission North Western Region has announced notification for the recruitment 2014 of 47 various posts.
Candidates who are eligible for the posts can send their applications on or before November 15, 2014 by 17.00 GMT. Other details are given below:
Details of SSCNWR Vacancy:
Total Posts: 47 Posts
Name of the Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Senior Library and Information Assistant||01|
|2.||Senior Technical Assistant (Hydrometeorology)||01|
|3.||Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||03|
|4.||Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical)||02|
|5.||Investigator Grade II||40|
|Total No. of Posts||47|
Age Limitations: Candidates are eligible when their age should not exceed 30 years. The age relaxation is 10 years for PH, 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Senior Library and Information Assistant: Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree and equivalent diploma in Library Science is also acceptable.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Hydrometeorology): Candidates must have G degree in Physics/ Geophysics/ Statistics/ Meteorology/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Mathematics.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Soil Science or Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics): Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Geophysics or Applied Geophysics.
- Investigator Grade II: Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics or Statistics or Commerce or Economics & Diploma/ Certificate Course in Computer Software or Operation.
Selection Process: Candidates must be fulfilling the minimum qualifications as prescribed will be eligible on the basis of their academic records, percentage of marks, educational qualifications etc., or through a Screening test. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Interview, Proficiency Test and Skill Test,.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50 / – of the “(CRFS) Central Recruitment Fee Stamps” available to all departmental post offices as needed. No Fee for Woman, SC, ST, PH & Ex Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Application form is also available on the Regional Office’s website www.sscnwr.org. Applications should be submitted to the Deputy Regional Director as per the address given below:The Deputy Regional Director (SSCNWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No 3, Kendriya Sadan, Sector 9, Chandigarh – 160017
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||November 15, 2014 by 17.00 GMT|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications from Far Flung Areas||November 22, 2014|
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…