Excellent opportunity for the Aspirants who are finding for Govt. Jobs in Kolkata. SSC Eastern Region has announced notification to hire 11 vacancies in Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region (SSCER) Kolkata. Interested & eligible candidates who reach the eligible criteria of recruitment rules can apply to these vacancies.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization responsible for recruiting individuals for posts in different Ministries and departments of the Govt. of India. This commission is an friendly office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of a Chairman, 2 Members & a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.
Name :(SSCER) Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region, Kolkata
Designation: Data Processing Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Quarantine Inspector and Geographical Assistant.
Job Location: Kolkata
Education: Diploma / Degree / Master
Number of vacancies: 11
Details of vacancies:
- Scientific Assistant (Physical – Civil): 05
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 02
- Junior Geographical Assistant: 01
- Data Processing Assistant Grad-A: 01
- Quarantine Inspector: 02
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
Salary: 20,000/- to 50,000/-
Selection: Exam + Personal Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Fee Particulars: candidates belong to General & OBC have to pay CRFS stamp paper of Rs 50.
Fee Exemption: other candidates
How to Apply:
- Desirous willing and interested candidates may download the application form through the Official site.
- Send All Certificates like Educational Qualification , Marks sheets & Self Attested Copies Of Experience Certificates If Any to the following address given below
Staff Selection Commission (ER)
234/4 A.J.C Bose Road
1st MSO Building, 8th Floor
Important Dates to Remember:
Final Date to Submit the Applications: 27/01/2015
To Remote Areas: 02/02/015
To know more details, we are advice to check the detailed notification from its official site & stay connected to our site we will provide up to date updates to you.