Staff Selection Commission-Eastern Region (SSCER) Invites applications for recruitment of various vacancies.Eligibile candidates who meet the criteria can apply to these vacancies before the link expires.
This conducts examinations for various specialized posts as and when requisitions are received from the Central Govt Deptt. While such posts are specific, recruitment is by Interview, even if the Commission had the right for screening. For other exams like Stenographers etc, skill tests will conduct, after necessary screening.
Name of Organization: SSCER
No. of Vacancies: 10
- Senior Radio Dietician
- Research Assistant (Environment)
- Technical Assistant
|Sl. No.||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|01||Senior Radio Dietician||01||Not Exceeding 30 years||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-|
|02||Research Assistant (Environment)||08||Not Exceeding 30 years||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-|
|03||Technical Asst.||01||Not Exceeding 30 years||Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
Senior Radio Dietician:
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering
- (i) Diploma in Electronics/Electrical / Radio Engineering
- (ii) 3 years’ Exp. in installation/maintenance of Electrical/Wireless Equipment
Research Assistant (Environment):
- Master’s in Environmental Sciences/Earth Sciences/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Bio
- Chemistry/Bio-Technology /Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Environmental Sciences/Bio-Technology
- Graduate in Agriculture / Economics / Mathematics or Statistics with 3 years
- Experience of noting &drafting in Technical matters preferably relating to Cashew nut.
Fee Particulars: Rs.50/-
- Fee payment exception to all Reserved Candidates
How to Apply:
Interested people should submit their application in the prescribed application format available on our website through proper channel /their employer along with documents to
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing,
Bangalore – 560 034.
Closing date: Completed application forms should be received latest by 13.02.2015 by 5.00 P.M.
Applicants are suggested to go through all parameters mentioned in the notification