Staff Selection Commission released CGL 2013 Re- exam call letters for Interview/ Skill Test
Staff selection Commission had already announced the Tier-II Results of common Graduate level exam 2013 on 31st Oct 2013. Now Staff Selection Commission has released call letters for Interview / Skill test for the candidates who qualified in the Tier – II Examination. Candidates can download their call letters region wise from the official website of staff selection commission.
We all already know that this Staff selection commission is an organization which recruits for various posts in India through common written exam. This SSC CGL exam held in two stages as Tier – I and Tier –II. Tier – II exam is conducted only to the candidates who qualified in the Tier – I exam. Similarly interview / skill test is also conducted only to the candidates who cleared the Tier – II exam. Every year staff selection commission releases a Calendar. It contains exam dates which are going to be held throughout the year.
To make recruitment to:
- All non-technical Group “C” posts in the various Ministries / Departments of the Govt. of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices, except those posts which are specifically exempt from the purview of the Staff Selection Commission.
- All defence type examination is also conducted by staff selection Office commission
The Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional Office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
Call letters: Selected Candidates can download their call letters from the official regional website
Interview Date: The interviews, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) will be conducted from 5th Jan 2015. For more details check on the website of SSC.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION 2013 FOR THE POSTS OTHER THAN STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR &
|Region||No. Of selected Candidates||Interview schedule|
|CR, Allahabad & Lucknow||2403||05.01.2015 to 24.01.2015|
|ER, Kolkata||807||05.01.2015 to 21.01.2015|
|KKR, Bangalore||228||05.01.2015 to 12.01.2015|
|MPR, Raipur||208||05.01.2015 to 09.01.2015|
|NER, Guwahati||58||05.01.2015 to 07.01.2015|
|NR, Delhi||3712||05.01.2015 to 05.02.2015|
|NWR, Chandigarh||1605||05.01.2015 to 30.01.2015|
|SR, Chennai||570||05.01.2015 to 14.01.2015&16.01.2015 to 22.01.2015|
|WR, Mumbai||436||05.01.2015 to 17.01.2015|
Note: Exclude Sundays and holidays
Shortlisted candidates should carry following Documents to the interview
- pass port size photos – 3
- Bio – data form which can be downloaded from official website.
- Identity certificate
- Marks sheets of tenth, Inter and Graduation
- Caste certificate for OBC / SC / ST candidates
- No Objection Certificate from employer in case employed in Govt. / Semi‐
- Ex- servicemen candidates are required to present the qualification equivalence certificate, NOC/ Discharge certificate and other documents.
- Experience certificate if any
Candidates should attend interview with one set of copies with duly attested by the Gazette officer.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.