SSC Recruitment 2015 for 2902 Jobs for Graduates
Staff Selection Commission has notified the recruitment of Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF and S.I. Executive Male in Delhi Police. SSC is going to recruit total 2902 posts under this SSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment can apply online before 26/04/2015 up to 05:00 PM for part – I registration and for part –II registration can apply before 28/04/2015 up to 05:00 PM. Candidates are requested to read the post carefully before apply. Other details like educational qualification, age limitations, How to apply for this post, and selection procedure are given below:
Details for SSC Recruitment 2015:
Total Seats available for recruitment: 2902
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPF: 1706 Posts
- ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF: 1101 Posts
- Executive SI Male in Delhi Police: 95 Posts
Age Limitations: The official recruitment has asked the age for applying these posts is 20 – 25 years as on 01/01/2015. Age relaxation is going to application as per the Government rules.
SSC Recruitment Board has notified this recruitment for the CAPF and CISF staff, for this recruitment the board has notified the educational qualification that candidates who have completed their graduation for a recognized university or equivalent can apply for this recruitment. For Sub Inspector In Delhi Police Male Candidates should have their graduation degree and in the addition they should have their valid DL (Driving License) for LMV (Light Motor Vehicles).
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct an exam for the selection for this recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the exam followed by written test, Standard Test, Physical Endurance, Medical Test and Interview.
Candidates who are going to apply for these posts should have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- through offline and online mode. Fee relaxations are applicable as per the government rules.
- Offline Mode: Candidates who are going to apply though offline mode should have to pay the fee by means of “CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps)” only. All the Post Offices of the Country have the CRFS Stamps at their counter. Candidates are requested to concern with the related person in the post office.
- Online Mode: Candidates who going to apply online and paying online can pay the fee through the official website which is ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in by using the SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Cards and Credit Cards.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online and offline for this SSC recruitment. Candidates are requested to read the instructions for applying from both online and offline Mode carefully.
- Offline Mode: Candidates who are eligible and going to apply through offline mode, they can apply before 28/04/2015 up to 05:00 PM. The recruitment is only applicable for the candidate who belongs to the Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Dist. Himachal Pradesh, Chamba, Lahaul, Jammu and Kashmir, J&K, Sikkim, Tripura, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, and State of Assam and for Candidates who are living abroad can apply before 05/05/2015.
- Online Mode:
- Open ssconline.nic.in
- Watch and select the proper advertisement link.
- The online application have two parts
- Part – I Registration
- Part –II Registration
- Fill the basic information in part –I form and submit it.
- Once you have completed of part – I registration, you have to pay the fee from any mode offline or online.
- Now, to continue with Part – II of the registration fee to enter all the details with the picture and upload a scanned copy of the signature and submit it.
- Details will be emailed at your email address. Please save your details like Challan and other important information for future process.
- Part –I Registration Last Date : 26/04/2015 up to 05:00 PM
- Part –II Registration Last Date: 28/04/2015 up to 05:00 PM
- Offline Application Receipt Last Date: 05/05/2015
- Date of Exam: 21/06/2015
For More Details regarding this SSC Recruitment 2015 candidates should go through the official website which is ssconline.nic.in.
Click Here to Get the Detailed Notification
For Online Application Form Click hereCandidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.