SSC Recruitment 2014 result has been announced
SSC Recruitment 2014 result has been announced of different region for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non – Technical).
Result of the SSC recruitment 2014:
Candidates can check their result according to the region and click on the following links to get their result.
Staff Selection Commission conducts this exam for the recruitment of MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Non-Technical in different states of the country. Approximately 8 to 10 lac candidates appear in this examination for the different states.
Duties of a MTS (Non – Technical)
The duties of a Multi – Tasking Staff is depending upon the different – different departments/ officers but we are describing some common tasks which a MTS have to do it.
- A MTS should obey the order given by superior authority.
- A MTS should maintain the records of the office.
- Arranging files and General Cleaning.
- Photocopying, Stapling, Sending of FAX, Making sets, spiral bindings etc.
- Maintenance of the office.
- Mailing, Receipting, Driving.