SSC Admit Card (Orissa) for SI (Traffic) Pre Examination-2014
A written examination for recruitment to 22 posts of Sub Inspector of traffic to be placed under Commerce and Transport Department, Odisha will be held on 28th December, 2014.
The commission has released an advertisement number 2980/OSSC according to which the preliminary examination for positions of Sub Inspector traffic shall be held on 28th December, 2014. The examination will be held from 10:30 am to 11:30 am. The same will be held in Bhubaneswar city only. The exact venue and final timings of the examination will be intimated through the admit card to the eligible candidates.
Admit Card for the Examination:
The admit cards for the examination will be uploaded by the commission on the website. The same will be available on the website www.odishassc.in. These can be downloaded by the candidates by logging on the website. The candidates will need to click on ‘candidate login’ button and need to add the user Id and Password, so as to check their latest status.
However, the candidates should wait until 10th December, 2014 before they can login to the website as the admit cards will be uploaded on the website by 10. 12. 2014 only.
- Candidates will have to appear for a general awareness paper.
- The candidates will have to answer 150 questions which will be of 100 marks.
- Candidates will be given 1 hour to complete the questions.
- The answers need to be marked by a black ball pen on an OMR sheet.
- Negative marking can be adopted by the commission and they can deduct -0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
The general awareness of candidates will be tested on the following topics:
- Science, Current Affairs, Geography (India and Odisha), Indian Constitution, English Grammar, Problem solving and numerical ability.
Candidates who are to appear in the written examination are strongly advised not to bring any electronic device to the examination venue. For any of the other updates, the candidates are advised to check the website of Orissa Staff Selection Commission.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.