SPMCIL – Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited organize Written Exam for its unit Bank Note Press, Dewas for the posts of Junior Technician/ Supervisor Post. Now SPMICL released Admit card. Candidates who applied for these vacant positions can download.
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is the part of Govt. press of India. It is responsible for Passport, Visas, Postage Stamps, Post Cards, Inland Letters, Envelops, and Non –Postal Adhesives, Court Fees, Fiscal and Hindi Stamps printing. It is located in the city Nasik in the State Maharashtra. The Company has four Presses, four Mints and one Paper Mill to meet the requirements of RBI for Currency Notes and Coins. Among them BNP, Dewas is one.
Name of the post: – Junior Technician
Number of vacancies: – 78 posts
Details of post:-
- Junior Technician (Control Printing & Plate Making):- 50 posts
- Junior Technician (electrical):- 06 posts
- Junior Technician (AC):- 01 posts
- Junior Technician (IF):- 17 posts
- Supervisor (Control):- 03 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: – 01 post
First written test is conducted, and then qualified candidates are eligible for interview.
Final selection is done by calculating the overall marks gained in written examination & interview.
Exam Date: 4th Jan 2015
Instructions to download Admit Card:
- Visit official website
- Click on “Job Opportunity”.
- Click on “Download Admit card”.
- Enter “Registration Number”.
- Enter “Password”.
- Now, Click on “submit”.
- After that your admit card will be displayed on screen, Take a print out of downloaded admit card.
Huge response got from the candidates for this exam so competition is high so candidates should not lose hope up to last minute. Prepare well for exam. For more details about Admits cards, candidate can check from web site.