SNAP Previous Papers
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test(SNAP) is an aptitude test conducted by Symbiosis International University(SIU), Pune for admission to MBA Programs. The affiliated colleges under the Symbiosis International University have made the SNAP exam mandatory for admission of MBA programs.
The initial step of SNAP is the admission process and after which the students are required to submit the applications in individual colleges and have to clear personal interaction and Writing Ability Test (WAT).
- The candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from statutory university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Program.
- The candidate should exceed 21 years of age and needs to be a citizen of India.
- Students of final year can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
SNAP Test Syllabus:-
- The test contains 150 objective type questions and duration is two hours(120 Minutes).
- Each question will be given 4 options, out of which a student has to select the right answer.
- ¼ marks i.e 25% are deducted for every wrong answer.
Number of Questions
|General English: Reading
Reasoning and Ability
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Business Scenario||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30||60|
FEATURES OF 2015 ADMISSION PROCESS:-
- The Symbiosis group has 13 colleges under it, and a total of 18 programmes running under them
- These programs can be applied by paying Rs 1000 for each programme
- One can apply to any number of institutes or programmes. There is no limit to it.
- Respective Group Exercise-Interview process have to attend by the Shortlisted candidates.
Considering that the exams are not so far and candidates must be busy preparing for SNAP 2014 entrance exam. The previous papers is always an extra tip or preparation and an added advantage to go through the previous papers for the final touch up. The SNAP Previous papers could be considered as the best source that a candidate can adapt for the better preparation.
The SNAP Previous Papers are particularly Placed here in such a manner that it gives candidates the complete overview of the SNAP paper and its pattern and the type of questions that candidates can expect in each of the sections. These previous Papers of SNAP will help all the candidates who are taking the test in order to get accustomed with the pattern of exam, about the Sections, type of questions, Syllabus required, level of difficulty and the time required for specific section.
SNAP Previous year question papers:-
Here are some SNAP Question Papers with answers or solution.