Sarva UP Gramin Bank which is sponsored by Punbjab National Bank is one of the leading commercial banks of India. It came into existence with the amalgamation of 4RRBs. Bank recently announced 187 vacancies for the post of Officer Scale-1, 2, 3 & 230 vacancies for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for the candidates who cleared IBPS RRB CWE-2 Examination. Based on the cut off bank has decided candidates eligible are called for the Interview Process.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Interview Schedule:
Officer Scale: 1, 2, and 3: 23/02/2015 to 27th/02/2015
Officer Assistant (Multipurpose): 23/02.2015 to 03/03/2015
Address venue of the Interview is given here:
Sarva UP Gramin Bank, Head Office C-39/5
Jagriti Vihar, Garh Road, Meerut(UP)
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Interview Call Letter:
Call Letter for the Interview will be dispatched for the candidates on their registered address via speed post separately.
Aspirants can download the eligible candidates list given here to check the date of interview via speed post separately.
Final Selection for the candidates will be based on the IBPS RRB CWE-2 Marks & Interview marks obtained by the candidate.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Interview Cut off Marks:
Candidates should download the category wise cut off list from the link provided here.
Note: Shortlisted candidates should attend the Interview with all the necessary document listed in the original and set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Aspirants should bring the hard copy (Print out) of duly filled in application form along with the fee payment receipt.
- IBPS Issued valid Score Card must be carried.
- Candidate must bring the call letter with them.
- Age Proof (10th Class certificate, School Leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Marks sheets and certificates from SSC/10th Class/Intermediate/Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Candidates issued by the competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Biodata forms: One original and three Xerox copies with the photos pasted on each of them.
- No objection certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox Copy.
- Two characters certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.