Sarkari Naukri CFTRI Jobs Opportunities 2016:
According to CFTRI recruitment 2016 notification, they are going to recruit candidates for 1 vacancies of Project Executive. CFTRI recruitment board has invited online application forms from MCA/ M. Sc. pass candidates.
Interested candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for CFTRI recruitment 2016 17 can apply online before 23-03-2016.
Candidates should check complete details regarding CFTRI 2016 notification like age limitations, educational qualifications, pay scale, applying process, selection procedure and important dates of CFTRI online registration.
Candidates who want to apply for CFTRI job vacancy can apply online with the link which is given below and are requested to read the posts carefully.
Details of Jobs in CFTRI:
Organization: Central Food Technological Research Institute
Last Date: 23-03-2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 1
Post Name: Project Executive
Age Limitations for CFTRI Jobs 2016: It is clearly notified in the CFTRI recruitment 2016 notification that applications would be accepted of those candidates whose should not more than 28 years.
Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules. Check official notification from official website, link is given below.
Educational Qualification: CFTRI recruitment board has notified that candidates should have completed MCA/ M. Sc. in respective discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognized University/ Board.
Candidates should take an overview of the official notification from the link given below.
Last Date: 23-03-2016
Selection Procedure: CFTRI recruitment board has cleared in the notification that the candidates who are eligible will be selected on the basis of exam, interview.
Today’s generation is opting Sarkari Naukri over private sector. Hence, competition has been increased so much and candidates should prepare properly considering the level of exam and interview.
Pay Scale: In the CFTRI notification 2016, it is notified that candidates who will clear the selection procedure will get pay scale of Rs. 18000/-.
In the Sarkari Naukri, the prime thing is job stability and the employees are paid on time and they get various perquisites and allowances which a non Sarkari naukri employee cannot even think of. The pay scale is better than the private ones.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay CFTRI registration fee of Rs. not mentioned/- for applying this post. Fee relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates should check the official notification from the CFTRI official website by opening the link which is given below.
Applying Procedure for CFTRI Recruitment 2016 2017: Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for CFTRI recruitment 2016 can apply offline/online from the official website which is given below before 23-03-2016 as mentioned in the official notification and follow the instructions for applying for CFTRI jobs 2016 if any, given by the CFTRI recruitment board in the official website.
CFTRI Official Website: http://www.cftri.com/
Important Dates for CFTRI Recruitment 2016 2017 Online Form / Offline Form:
- Last Date to Apply: 23-03-2016
For more information regarding CFTRI jobs 2016 check the official notification from official website from the above given link. The above information provided by us is useful for the candidates who are pursuing CFTRI careers.
- Unit – Mysore – 570020, Karnataka
- Project Assistant(Level – II)
- Project Assistant(Level – II)- The candidate should not have more than 28 yrs age as on last date of submission of application 18.9.2014. Relaxation of the age limit shall be according to rule for statutory groups.
NUMBER OF POST:
- There will be single post for the eligible candidate for Project work, post name is Project Assistant (Level – II) in the Central Food Technological Research Institute.
- Pay scale & Grade: Pay scale for the post of Project Assistant(Level – II): Rs.12000 per month will be provided as consolidated salary.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION DEMANDED:
- APPOINTMENT PERIOD: The candidate will be appointed for purely temporary and their duration of working is one yrs for initially. The candidate does not any claim for the regular post.
- Project Assistant (Level – II): The candidate must have M.Sc. in the field of Biochemistry / Chemistry /Analytical Chemistry /Food Technology / Food Science and Nutrition with first class for the project work of Measurement innovation in Science and Technology (PSU -111).
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE DEMANDED: The Candidates should be having one yrs experience in food analysis.
GENERAL DUTIES: The Candidate will be appointed for the project work of Measurement innovation in Science and Technology (PSU -111) in the Central Food Technological Research Institute.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested Candidate will have to submit their resume, dully signed photocopies of certificates of date of birth, experience/qualification, caste and affixed a passport size photograph all of this is reach on or before 18.09.2014 to this address – PSC-111, PI, Food Safety and Analytical Quality Control Laboratory CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570020,Mr. M. A. Sreenivasa. And E-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The application form is not reach after the last date of submission of application (18.9.2014) there will be rejected. The candidate will be informed for the interview and the palace of the interview by post/e-mail. The selection will be depending upon the interview.
- The candidate should carry photocopies of the all certificates.
- Candidate has to fully devote for the project work.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- If any false information is provided by the candidate and is found guilty, necessary action will be taken and appointment will be terminated.
CFTRI PROFILE: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore (a constituent laboratory of council of scientific and industrial research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and an inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.
The role of CFTRI has always been on a high pedestal in the areas of human resource developed and R & D partnerships cherished through the international linkages with instructions of the Institute of Food Technologies (USA), National Science Foundation (USA) etc. It is an ISO approved 9001:2008 and ISO approved 14001:2004 organizations and NABL accredited for chemical and biological testing of samples.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.