Sarkari Naukri BHEL Jobs Opportunities 2016:
According to BHEL recruitment 2016 notification, they are going to recruit candidates for 10 vacancies of Engineer, Supervisor. BHEL recruitment board has invited online application forms from degree pass candidates.
Interested candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for BHEL recruitment 2016 17 can apply online before 25/03/2016.
Candidates should check complete details regarding BHEL 2016 notification like age limitations, educational qualifications, pay scale, applying process, selection procedure and important dates of BHEL online registration.
Candidates who want to apply for BHEL job vacancy can apply online with the link which is given below and are requested to read the posts carefully.
Details of Jobs in BHEL:
Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Last Date: 25/03/2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
Post Name: Engineer, Supervisor
Age Limitations for BHEL Jobs 2016: It is clearly notified in the BHEL recruitment 2016 notification that applications would be accepted of those candidates whose age is between 18 to 37 years.
Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules. Check official notification from official website, link is given below.
Educational Qualification: BHEL recruitment board has notified that candidates should have completed degree in respective discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognized University/ Board.
Candidates should take an overview of the official notification from the link given below.
Last Date: 25/03/2016
Selection Procedure: BHEL recruitment board has cleared in the notification that the candidates who are eligible will be selected on the basis of exam, interview.
Today’s generation is opting Sarkari Naukri over private sector. Hence, competition has been increased so much and candidates should prepare properly considering the level of exam and interview.
Pay Scale: In the BHEL notification 2016, it is notified that candidates who will clear the selection procedure will get pay scale of Rs. 24870/- to Rs. 49930/-.
In the Sarkari Naukri, the prime thing is job stability and the employees are paid on time and they get various perquisites and allowances which a non Sarkari naukri employee cannot even think of. The pay scale is better than the private ones.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay BHEL registration fee of Rs. not mentioned/- for applying this post. Fee relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates should check the official notification from the BHEL official website by opening the link which is given below.
Applying Procedure for BHEL Recruitment 2016 2017: Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for BHEL recruitment 2016 can apply offline/online from the official website which is given below before 25/03/2016 as mentioned in the official notification and follow the instructions for applying for BHEL jobs 2016 if any, given by the BHEL recruitment board in the official website.
BHEL Official Website: http://www.bhel.com/
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2016 2017 Online Form / Offline Form:
- Last Date to Apply: 25/03/2016
For more information regarding BHEL jobs 2016 check the official notification from official website from the above given link. The above information provided by us is useful for the candidates who are pursuing BHEL careers.
(Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) BHEL recruitment 2014 decides on the tenure of indulging purely mechanical and civil matters, has requested applications intended for recruitment to the post of the Executive. Qualified candidates for this position online through may apply before or September 2, 2014.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry, was established in 1964. It is an Indian State-owned integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and New Delhi-based engineering and manufacturing company operates.
• Online applications opening date: August 13, 2014
• Online application deadline: September 2, 2014
• Last date for receipt of applications: 9 September 2014
• Applications from far-flung areas to achieve the deadline: September 16, 2014
Name of the posts:
1. Executive (Civil): Posts 12
2. Executive (Mechanical): Posts 6
Total Number of posts: 18 Posts
Consolidated salary per month of Rs.46, 920/-
• Executive (Civil): With minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or technology.
• Executive (Mechanical): With minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute in the disciplines of Mechanical or equivalent graduate degree in engineering or technology.
• On August 1, 2014 the age of the candidate should not be more than 33 years
• Age relaxation will be given in accordance with government regulations.
• General / OBC candidates belonging to the class will be required to pay Rs 200 / – a bank demand draft drawn in favor of BHEL, ISG payable at Bangalore through.
• SC / ST and physically handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates will be chosen regarding the basis of interview.
How to Apply:
• BHEL Candidates are required to apply online through the website: www.bhelisg.com or http://careers.bhel.in
• No supplementary means / mode of application will be well-liked.
• After submitting online application, candidates can take a printout of the e-application form and proof of age, educational qualifications, work experience, community, age relaxation etc., to send copies of certificates with DD are required to the address on or before 9 September 2014:
General Manager (HR),
BHEL/Industrial Systems Group,
Prof. CNR Rao Circle, IISc (PO),
PB No.1249, Malleswaram,