Recruitment for 117 Posts by CGPSC
Applications are invited by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) for filling the position of 117 Assistant Engineers. Those who wish to apply for these positions can do so in the prescribed format either on or before 20.01.2015.
Important Dates to be kept in mind:
Candidates who intend to apply for the above positions should note that the last date for applying to these posts is 20th January, 2015.
Age Limit for the Examination:
Candidates not less than 21 years in age and not more than 30 years of age group can apply for the above listed positions.
Name of Posts:
The candidates can apply for the below listed posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Selection Procedure for the Posts:
The candidates who intend to apply for the above listed positions need to appear in a written examination. The candidates who are able to clear the written examination will thereafter be called for the interviews.
Details of Written Examination to be conducted for these Posts:
The candidates will have to appear in the following three types of written examination if they intend to apply for the above listed positions:
- The first exam is intended to test the general knowledge of the candidates. It will consist of 150 questions and will be of 2:30 minutes in duration.
- The second written examination will be subject specific and will consist of 150 questions. This too will be of 2:30 minutes in duration.
- The third written examination will be subject specific and will consist of 150 questions. This too will be of 2:30 minutes in duration.
The candidates should note that they will be given 2 hours and 30 minutes to appear in each of these exams. The paper for the convenience of the candidates will be in the bilingual mode ie both English and Hindi.
Those candidates who are able to qualify the written examination and find a place in the merit list will be called for the interview. It should be noted that the number of candidates who will be called for the interview will be three times the number of posts.
The interview will be of 100 marks and the decision of the committee constituted for conducting these interviews will be final and shall be binding on all the candidates who appear in the same.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.