OSSC Junior Typist Admit Card
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is recruiting for the post of Junior Typist and there are 11 vacancies of the same. OSSC is conducting a written examination for the recruitment of these 11 posts. The first notification for the same was given by OSSC in their advertisement dated 31. 12. 2103 (Advertisement No. 4781/OSSC). The written exam (language tests) for this post is scheduled to be held on Sunday, the 21st of December, 2014 at Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha. Further information regarding the timings and the venue of the exam will be mentioned in the admission letter or admit card.
The Admit Card, also known as Admission Letter will be uploaded by Odisha Staff Selection Commission on their official website http://odishassc.in. This will be for the convenience of the admitted candidates. The candidates will be required to login on the OSSC website by clicking on ‘Candidate’s Login’ and entering the valid User ID and Password. Once logged in, the candidate can check their application status that will be displayed on the screen. Rejected applications will also be displayed along with the grounds for rejection. If the application was processed successfully, the candidate can download his admit card by clicking on ‘Download Admit Card’. The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates admitted to the written exam from 6th December 2014 onwards. You can also download the admit card here from the above mentioned date.
- There will be two examinations, viz. written and computer exams.
- The written exam will be in two languages, English and Odia.
- The written exam will be followed by Transcription on Computer to test the candidate’s working knowledge of language in OMR format. The transcription will also be in English and Odia both.
- The Transcription on Computer will be of 50 marks and the duration will be 30 minutes.
- There will not be any Viva-Voce test.
Rules to Follow:
- Communication devices like mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the OSSC examination centre’s premises.
- Safe keeping arrangements cannot be assured, hence, candidates are advised not to carry these and any other banned items like electronic devices to the venue of the OSSC examination.
- An infringement of the rules might result in debarment of that particular candidate from the examination.
The candidates are requested to kindly be in constant touch with the official website of Orissa Staff Selection Committee (OSSC) and keep themselves updated on the latest news and information about the exam, the syllabus for the Junior Typist examination and also the Admit Card.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.