Odisha Postal Circle has announced written exam date for MTS Exam which was postponed earlier. The Exam is going to be held on 25th Jan 2015. Download link will be active from 15th Jan 2015.
India Post had already announced the Direct Recruitment Examination from open Market for recruitment of 83 posts of MTS Cadre in Odisha Postal Service. Candidates who had applied for this Exam should download their Hall Ticket from online only. No Admit Card will reach home of Candidates by post.
About Odisha Postal Circle:
Up to the year 1911 the organization of Orissa postal became as a part combined Bihar & Orissa Circle with its H.Q. at Patna. The mission of Odisha postal service is to provide superior quality post, parcel & connected services in India & throughout the world to be familiar as an able and outstanding organization beyond the expectations of the customers & society.
|Part A||General Knowledge||25|
|Part C(II)||Regional Language-Odia||25|
- Multiple Choice questions
- Time : 120 min
- No –ve marking
- Minimum 40% marks for OC, 33% marks for SC/ST and 37% marks for OBC candidate in aggregate.
- First candidates require to be online through internet.
- Then candidates have to log on to official website of the department
- On home page, Search for an option of admit card download
- Then pick an right link as MTS Cadre Hall Ticket download
- Submit all required details such as Reg. no. & ID
- Save or download it properly.
- You can take a hard copy for further purpose only.
Candidates must have to keep in contact with portal of Orissa Postal Service or India Post for extra updates regarding information about Exam & its Admit Card.