Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining). Qualified candidates for this position on or before 02 September 2014 can apply through online.
• Opening date for online applications: August 13, 2014
• Last date for online application forms: 2 September 2014
• Last date for receipt of application forms: 10 September 2014
Details of Vacancy
• Name of the post: Junior Engineer Trainee (mining)
• Total no. Posts: 157
4.5 Lakhs per annum CTC + area allowance 6% of basic pay @ + free for themselves and dependents based medical treatment; House building advance; Group insurance; So according to the rules.
Diploma in mining or mined from a recognized institution.
Less than 30 years
Written test and personal interview based on their performance in candidates will be selected.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates online website through www.nlcindia.com may be applicable.
• Applications received through any other mode is accepted and not summarily dismissed.
• A registration-cum-application form after submitting applications through online will be generated. Candidates take two print out and retain a copy with them and attested copies of birth dates as well as other required to send a copy (birth certificate (or) sslc/10th mark list); Qualifications (provisional/diploma certificate); Caste/Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC candidates apply); Certificates for ex-soldiers, if applicable discharge; Latest salary slip copy If applicable; SC/ST/OBC either English or Hindi and proof certificate for a cover of “application for the post of junior engineer trainee (mining) grade 1” in the translated copy of the application fee remittance super scribing self-certified before 02 September 2014 to the:
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office,
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited,
Block- 1, Neyveli-607801, Tamilnadu