National Institute of Technology Rourkela
National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) is an openly subsidized foundation of higher learning for designing and engineering. It was formerly Regional Engineering College Rourkela. It was spotted in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India. There are 30 NITs in India. It is one of them and has been perceived as an Institute of National Importance by the NIT Act.
Looking for Junior Research Fellow
Name of project:
- Lanthanide based wavelength converters for smart lightings.
- Project may run for 3 years.
Name of the post:
- Junior research fellow.
Number of the post:
- 1 position for junior research fellow.
- Navel research board at New Delhi is supporting the project.
- For first two years Rs. 16000 would be paid.
- For third year Rs. 18000 would be paid.
- Three years.
- Sc in chemistry having 65 percentage of total marks on the other hand 7 GPA.
- Passed NET on the other hand GATE.
- One year working involvement in Materials blend and information in structure- creation-property connections will be favored.
- Go to NIT Rourkela’s official site.
- Expiry date is 27-10-2014.
- Post named junior research fellow will be handed over to the candidate.
- The spread ought to be super- scribed obviously the post petitioned & Name of the Project.
- Simple candidates of least capability do not ensure welcome to the meeting.
- Competitors will be short recorded focused around legitimacy and need of the venture.
- NIT Rourkela was created as Regional Engineering College that is also known REC, Rourkela on 15 August 1961 under the then Chief Minister of Odisha. Its establishment stone was laid by the Prime Minister of India. It was allowed independence and practical freedom by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. In this manner, it turned into one of the National Institutes of Technology.
- NIT Rourkela is a regarded college. NIT Rourkela is administered by its Board of Governors, which is in charge of the general superintendence. Board of Governors bears and control of its undertakings. The Director is in charge of dealing with the regular undertakings of the organization. He heads the Senate, which outlines the educational module and behaviors the examinations. The Senate likewise selects admonitory or master advisory groups to make proposals to the Board of Governors on scholarly matters identified with different divisions.
- The Director is backed in different exercises by the Deans. There is the Dean for Academics. There is the Dean for Student Welfare. There is the Dean for Planning and also there is the Dean for Development and the Dean for SRICCE that is a Sponsored Research.