National Institute of Technology Raipur
The National Institute of Technology, Raipur is also famous as NIT Raipur. This NIT is a specialized establishment that is supported by the Government of India. It is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. It was established in 1956 as Govt. School of Mining & Metallurgy with two designing trains, mining and metallurgy. Presently it is one of the National Institutes of Technology, which have been agreed Institute of National Importance status by the NIT Act.
Asking for Project Fellow
Name of project:
- A complete survey of approximation process by positive linear operators and their integral modifications in real and complex domain.
- Project will last for 3 years.
Name of the post:
- Project Fellow.
Number of the post:
- 1 position for Project fellow.
- CCOST at Raipur is supporting the upper given project.
- A fixed salary, Rs. 10000 will be paid.
- Any kind of HRA will not be paid.
- Firstly the selected one will be given work for one year but it may be spread if required.
- M.Sc in Math.
- One having knowledge above graduate level should be favored.
- Last date is 27-10-2014.
How to Apply:
- Qualified persons may apply as indicated by organization, alongside his/her CV, photocopies of certificates to:
- Selected one will be at the post of Project fellow.
- Last date: 27-10-2014.
- The above position is simply impermanent and Continuation of the cooperation is subject to attractive execution and survey after every year
- Hopefuls are obliged to show up for the meeting or interview.
- No TA/DA is reasonable for showing up for interview.
- Chose competitors won’t be allowed to claim for any customary/low maintenance errands in this foundation or some other foundations amid this period.
- Campaigning in any structure will preclude the candidature.
- The arrangement should be co-end with the venture.
- The establishment offers 2 undergraduate that are B.tech. and B.arch. It also offers 2 post-graduate projects that are M.tech and M.c.a. in 11 building controls and Architecture.
- History: The main President of India, Rajendra Prasad established the framework stone of the school expanding on 14 September 1956. Development was finished in 1962 and the school was introduced on 14 March 1963 by the first Prime Minister of India. Till 1956, there were just three specialized foundations in the nation dedicated to mining and metallurgical building. In perspective of this furthermore with the point of tackling the plentiful mineral assets in the locale, the establishment was situated up on 1 May 1956 as Government College of Mining and Metallurgy. The main session of the school started on 1 July 1956 with the affirmation of 15 understudies each in mining and metallurgical designing.
- In 1958-59 with the initiation of extra courses in common, mechanical and electrical designing, the school changed to be as Government College of Engineering and Technology. Later graduate courses in substance designing, data innovation, software engineering and biomedical Engineering were begun.