NICL – National Insurance Company invites applications for recruitment of 1000 assistant vacancies. Eligible & willing aspirants can apply to these 1000 vacancies from online. Required details for these posts are given below.
National Insurance Company (NIC) was incorporated on 6th December 1906. Today, 107 years after its incorporation, NIC stands high as the oldest insurance company in India and the only PSU non life insurance Company headquartered in the Eastern part of the country.
Company Name: NICL – National Insurance Company ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1000 posts
- Graduate from a standard University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XIIpass) examination
- Min Percentage: 60%
- 50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities)
- candidate must have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level
Knowledge of Regional Language
Age limit: Min: 18yrs
Max: 28 yrs as on 30th Nov 2014
All Applicants will have to attend for the online examination, thereafter; candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together
Category Application Fees
SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)
Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER Rs.500/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges)
How to Apply:
- Should apply online only from NICL website.
- Navigate to “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” – here all personal details should enter correctly
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab
- Now Candidates can continue to upload Photo & Signature
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, sign uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Note: Application Will Accepts From 12/01/2015 to 31/01/2015