MPSC –Manipur Public Service Commission released the scheme of Examination for Executive Officer and Assistant Executive Officer in MAHUD – Municipal Administration, Housing & Urban Development Exam, 2014 .Applicants who are willing to appear to this exam can check the pattern and exam syllabus.
About MPSC: MPSC conducts examination for recruiting various vacancies in different services. The Manipur Public Service Commission was housed in the Old Secretariat Building Complex for almost nine years; later it was transferred to the current location area in Jan, 1981. Manipur Public Service Commission has grown in stature with a senior IAS officer as the Secretary and an adequate number of officers and ancillary staff.
Name of company: MPSC – Manipur Public Service Commission
Job Category: Govt Sector
Education Qualification: Graduate
No of Posts: 26 posts
Name of the Post:
Executive Officer – 23 posts
Asst. Executive Officer – 3 posts
Age: As on 11-12-2014
- Min age is 21 yrs and max age is 38 yrs
- Relaxation – For OBC 3 yrs,
- For ST, SC 5 yrs.
- For PH candidates 10 yrs.
Selection: Selection process is to be made depending on the performance in interview.
Scheme of Examination:
- 200 Multiple choice questions
- Total marks 300
- Time: 3 hours
- General Science.
- Current affairs – National & international events
- Importance of History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Mental Ability
- The Manipur Municipality Act, 1994
- The Manipur Municipality Community Participation [Election of Ward Development Committee Members] Rules, 2010
- Preventing of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1986.
- The interview or personality test carrying 50 marks will be conducted for the candidates who qualify in the written Exam.
For more information regarding the pattern & syllabus, candidates can check from official web portal of MPSC.