MPSC Law Officer Exam 2015 Answer Key:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission recently conducted the screening test for the recruitment of posts of Law Officer, Grade-A Tribal Development Department, Grade A and Law Officer in the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Secondary, Grade-B on 10th December 2014. Aspirants appeared for this exam is curiously looking for the exam answer key from long time. Final Answer Key of Law Officer Grade A & B for Question Booklet Series A B C D is available for the candidates now. For answer key candidates should check the Maharashtra PSC Official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
On the home page of the official website search for the Maharashtra PSC Law Officer Exam 2015 Answer Key. Find the Answer Key link available and open the link. On the link all the sets of answer key namely SET A, SET B, SET C and SET D will be available for the candidates. Select the set which you got in the examination and download it. Save the set on the computer, open it and verify the answers you marked with the answers in the answer key.
Maharashtra PSC organized written exam for the Law Officer on 10th December 2015. Candidates willing to be a part of the department should select the candidates based on the marks of the candidate on written exam and interview.
Answer key is very useful tool for forecasting the results. It gives the candidate an idea of the performance in the exam and gives the chance to recognize the mistake and improve. Aspirants are advised to be in touch with the Madhya Pradesh PSC Website for Latest updates about the exam result.
MPSC Law Officer Exam 2015 Answer Key Download Procedure:
- Open the official website mpsc.gov.in
- On the official website search for the Maharashtra PSC Law Officer Exam 2015 Answer Key.
- After finding the answer key on home page, open the link available.
- On the Maharashtra PSC Law Officer Exam 2015 Answer Key page opened. All the answer keys of the sets appeared in the exam will be available.
- Select the answer key and open the answer key.
- Verify the answers you marked in the exam with the correct answers given in the answer key
- Forecast the results using answer key.
Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.