Authority member of Maharashtra Post Office has decided to fill up vacant post of various departments. All Eligible & interested can apply.
Further particulars of this recruitment are mentioned below.
Name: Maharashtra Postal circle
About Maharashtra Postal circle:
The General Post Office of Mumbai was established in 1794 by the then appointed Postmaster General for Mumbai Presidency, Mr. Charles Elphinstone. Previous to that, Mumbai had only an agency Post Office that the East India Company had brought into survival. Every dispatches of mail were brought in and delivered out of that agency Post Office. There are 5 Regions in this Circle each headed by Postmaster General (PMG), with head office is at Aurangabad, Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune.
Job Type: Govt Job
No. of Posts: 2426 Posts
- Postman: 1680 Posts
- Mail Guard: 21 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 725 Posts
Qualification: SSC (or) equivalent from standard board
Max Age: 27 Years
- For Postman & Mail Guard Posts: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/- per month
- For Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,800/- per month
- Visit its official site
- On Home Page, click on the Notification link of Post Office Job.
- Then click on Advt. of Postman, MTS, Mail Guard Posts link.
- Carefully read all the instructions.
- Then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the form with all essential & accurate information.
- Upload scanned signature & Photo.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Take out the print out of filled form for further reference
Opening Date: 24\Jan\2015
Last Date: 18\Feb\2015.
To get additional information about this postal Recruitment, candidates are advised to check the main portal of Maharashtra postal circle which is given below . . .