Karnataka Public service commission (KPSC) released Answer key for Technical & Non – Technical Posts
Kerala Public Service Selection Commission had conducted written test for Recruitment of various Technical and Non-Technical posts on 6th, 7th, 8th and 14th December, 2014. Now KPSC has released answer key for these posts and Send Objections for Series A, B, C, D .Candidates can download answer key from the official website of KPSC i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Checking answer key is very important to a candidate because by this, candidates can predict their results. It gives an idea to the candidate where they are committing mistakes and helpful to overcome it.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a legal body. The “Commission” comprises of Chairman and Nine Members. The Commission is having its Head Quarters at Bangalore and four Regional Offices at Mysore, Belgaum Gulbarga & Shimoga. The regional office is headed by an Assistant Secretary, who is of the rank of Class I Junior Scale officer. Each Regional Office is equipped with one Section Officer, One Assistant, Two Junior Assistants, One Typist and Two Group “D” staff.
Karnataka Public service Commission (KPSC) follows these rules while recruiting candidates to various categories of posts and services.
- The Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules
- The Karnataka Recruitment of Gazetted Probationers (Appointment by Competitive Examination) Rules, 1997.
- The Karnataka Public Works Engineering Department Services (Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers Division-I by Competitive Examination) Rules 1973 and the Karnataka Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers- Division-I (Special) Rules, 1979.
- The Karnataka Education Department Services (Department of Public Instruction) (Recruitment) Rules, 1967.
- The Karnataka State Civil Services (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1973.
- The Karnataka Civil Services (Recruitment to the Ministerial Post) Rules, 1978.
Each subject consists of four book let series codes like A, B, C, D. Each subject has a unique subject code.These subject codes are given in tabular column which is given below:
|FIRST DIVISION COMPUTER ASSISTANT||11|
|RECEPTIONIST CUM LIBRARIAN||17|
|PHYSICAL EDN. TEACHER||18|
|WARDENS AND SUPERINTENDENTS||22|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHERS||25|
|LECTURER IN PHARMACEUTICS||27|
|LECTURER IN PHARMACOGNOSY||28|
|ARTS AND CRAFT TEACHER||30|
|SENIOR ASST. DIRECTOR||32|
|SOCIAL SCIENCE TEACHERS||35|
- Objections should be filed in given format only. Objections must be accompanied by a fee of Rs. 50/- per question in the form of IPO/Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyoga Soudha, and Bangalore.
- Objections received without fees will not be considered.
- Fees will be refunded to the candidates if the objection filed by the candidate is found to be valid.
- Last date to claim objections is 31st December 2014.
For more details check the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.inCandidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.