Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia is a National Islamic University. It is an open focal college found in Delhi. This college was created by patriot Muslim pioneers in 1920 preceding partition. Its yard is spotted in South Delhi. The college gives undergrad, graduate, and postgraduate courses. Jamia Millia Islamia was initially settled at Aligarh in United Provinces, India. In 1920, it turned into a Central University by a demonstration of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Arabic dialect, Jamia signifies ‘College’, and Millia signifies ‘Group’. The story of its development from a little organization in the pre-independence India to a focal college found in New Delhi—offering coordinated instruction from nursery to research in particular regions is an adventure of commitment, conviction and vision of an individual who conflicted with all chances and saw it developing regulated.
Department of Chemistry
Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow
- Project’s name is ‘enhancement of fluorescent properties of conjugated polymer nanoparticles using luminal and its derivatives’.
- This project will last for 3 years.
Name of the post:
- Post for junior research fellow is vacant.
Number of the post:
- Only 1 post for junior research fellow.
- According to DST the compensation will be:
- 16000/ – per month for first 2 years.
- 18000 along with 30% HRA for third year.
- The duration of appointment is equal to the duration of project.
- Sc with sixty percent of total marks in any of streams that are chemistry, industrial chemistry and material chemistry.
- NET test qualified
- One should know how to conduct polymers.
- Visit to JMI’s official site.
- Last date: 25th of October, 2014.
Sponsored of the project:
- Board of science and engineering research that is undertaken by DST, is sponsoring the upper given project
How to Apply:
- All the qualified competitors are requested to send a hardcopy of their application form along with qualification’s proofs to the address:
Dr. Ufana Riaz
Assistant professor or project Investigator,
Department of chemistry,
Faculty of natural sciences, JMI,
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025
- Also email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JRF position will be given to the selected one at dept of chemistry, JMI, New Delhi.
- Marks will be considered for short listing of the aspirants for the interview.
- Information about interview will be conveyed via mail.
- No TA/DA of any kind.
- All aspirants should fetch their original documents along with Xerox and proof of birth is necessary to be taken.
- Jamia was agreed the status of a Central University by demonstration of the parliament in December 1988. In 2006 the King of Saudi Arabia visited the college and gave a record $30 million for development of a library. Its grand cricket ground that is prevalently known as the Bhopal Ground has facilitated Ranji Trophy matches and a ladies’ cricket test match. Other than its seven personnel, the Jamia has focuses of learning and examination, in the same way as the Mass Communication Research Center, Faculty of Engineering & Technology etc.