Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
The Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad also known as IITH, is really a general public university in Medak district, Telangana, Of india. IIT Hyderabad works from a short-lived campus found at Ordnance Manufacturing area within Yeddumailaram, as you move the permanent campus within Kandi being produced.
Department of civil engineering
Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Name of the post:
- Junior research fellow.
Project Ref. No.:
Number of the post:
- Only one position for junior research fellow can be occupied.
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- 18000 for every month for first two years.
- 20000 for third year.
- The candidate may be considered for Ph. d. program under Project Mode.
Considerable qualifications are:
- tech degree in Civil Engineering with GATE Score
- tech. Water Resources Engineering and associated extensions
- sc. Hydrology
- tech. Ecological Engineering
- tech degree in Earth Science streams
Good understanding of following:
- Hydro-logic modeling
- Weather forecasting models
- Groundwater modeling
- Visit official site of IITH.
- Last date is 26.10.2014.
- Interview date is 27.10.2014.
How to Apply:
- The application bundle should include one page Covering letter highlighting the post requested and Redesigned educational program vitae of the competitor. Competitors are swayed to post the delicate duplicate of their application including presentation document and CV, through email with the specifying of post connected on the subject of email to:
- Hard duplicate of the applications with clear specifying of the “post requisitioned” on the spread of the application or on the subject of email can be presented on
Department of Civil Building,
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad,
Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram – 502 205, Telangana.
- Appointee will stay at the post of Junior Research Fellow after joining and appointee has to fulfill his responsibilities.
- The hard copy; soft copy should be reached at IIT Hyderabad on or before 26th
- Candidates who will be selected have to appear for interview at IIT Hyderabad.
- No TA/DA.
- IIT Hyderabad presents undergraduate degrees in eight streams of engineering and it also offers eight streams which ca be pursued by post-graduate degree.
- Entrance to be able to undergraduate degree is usually through the Shared Entry ways Assessment to be able to IITs, done on a yearly basis, with increased than 1,300, 000 applicants. It truly is considered one of several roughest cut-throat examinations on the globe through an endorsement ratio regarding lower than 2%. Normally, the actual cutoffs with regard to admission to be able to IIT Hyderabad happen to be more than these regarding other completely new IITs, seeing that seen to the prior four years.
- Entrance to post graduate courses M. Tech. is being through the General Aptitude Test in Engineering that is also known as GATE.