Indian Institute of Technology
IITB – Bombay
- Office of dean ACR.
- Indian institute of technology Bombay (IITB).
- There is recruitment for the post of office manager.
- The reference number of this post is job-64.
- Appointee will be selected for three years for this post.
NUMBER OF POST :
- In the office of dean only one post is available.
Pay scale & Grade :
- Remunerations will vary between forty two thousand to sixty thousand rupees.
- After every year appointee will be given forty five thousand rupees more.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION DEMANDED:
The required qualifications are given under:
- Any one degree from bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree is needed.
- Work experience is also needed that is fifteen year working experience in the field in which one has bachelor’s degree.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION :
- An aspirant will be given importance if have any of following qualifications:
- If one have master’s degree and 15 year experience in managing supervision staff and system of office, shall be preferred.
- If one can understand the requirements of an outstanding research institute or academic institute and have experience to maintain system according to those requirement shall be preferred.
- One having good skills of speaking and writing shall be preferred.
- One, who can easily set priorities and can take decision quickly and can work with diplomacy, shall be preferred.
- A post of office manager will be given to the appointee under which one will have to do following works:
- It is an officer ranked post and also known as OSD. Appointee will have to support dean and chief relationship development officer.
- Office services will have to be maintained.
- Office efficiency should also be increased by proper improvement and management of office system.
- Office policies will have to be improved by improving results according to standard perimeters.
- Appointee should have ability of selection for selecting employees if required by any operational work.
- Summarizing information and analyzing reports will have to be submitted for keeping management informed.
- Appointee will have to calculate expenditure and maintain accounts.
- Appointee should be of contributing and cooperative nature for results orientation.
- Maximum age that any aspirant can have is 55 years.
HOW TO APPLY:
The aspirant can apply online and the web address is http:/www.iitb.ac.in/jobs.html. All the aspirants should send the duly filled application form and a self-attested copy of all qualification details and experience details that are required for the post to the address given below
IIT Bombay (IITB),
Powai, Mumbai 400076.
Note: The last date till that an aspirant can apply online is 13-10-2014 and the date till that application forms including all attested copies must reach to the address given above is 22-10-2014.
- Aspirants will be informed later.
- The post is of temporary nature.
- Relaxation in age is available for internal aspirants.
- Institute decide even after all procedure that if the post would be filled or not.
- Aspirants should send the all details without delaying.
- Any type of application received after last date will not be accepted. Take care that the envelope should be enclosed completely