Indian Institute of Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Candidates are applicable to apply for the temporary position of project manager for counseling services under R&D.
- Vacancy available for the above given project is the post of project manager to do counseling services. The selected candidate will do counseling and guidance work that may be for individuals or groups of students also he has to conduct workshops.
- Appointment of the candidate as project manager will be purely temporary in nature and he will be appointed for duration till the project will end. That date of completion of the project is 31th march 2015.
NUMBER OF POST:
- Here is an only one vacancy to be filled for the following post in above stated project.
Pay scale & Grade :
- The pay scale for the given post of project manager is from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 40000 depending upon the quality and capabilities of the selected candidates that can be extra qualifications or experience work related to this field.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION DEMANDED:
All the candidates who are going to apply for this post should have the qualifications described below:
- The candidates should have first class M.A in psychology.
- The candidates should also have minimum experience of 8 years in counseling field in which he must have experience of counseling undergraduate and postgraduate students in a reputed technological institute for 5 years.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION :
For this vacancy candidates should have training in:
- Guidance Psychology training (diploma) also the candidates having training in some therapeutic module is desirable for this post.
- The last date up to which candidate’s resume should be reached to the given address is 16th of October, 2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
- There is no special form available for applying. Aspirants should send their resume to the undersigned. Aspirants are supposed to give all the details regarding their academic qualifications and experience certificates and bio data with contact information etc and then send the resume through post to the following address:
Dr. Mukesh Sharma,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Kanpur – 208016
- All the original certificates should be carried by all the aspirants.
- Any kind of false information or certificate by the aspirant about the documents will be a liable cause for the sure rejection and needed and strict actions will be taken against the guilty aspirant.
IIT Kanpur was the first IIT established in India. It was established in 1959. This university offers rather big residence with its twelve boys’ hostels and two girls’ hostels and one girls’ residence tower which are all together called as the ‘Halls of Residence’. This university was the first university in India that offered education in computer science. The land for this university was donated by the govt. of utter Pradesh.
All the under graduate admissions in the university are done by the entrance exam which is IIT-JEE(Indian institute of technology-joint entrance exam)while all the postgraduate admissions are done through the test GATE which stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.