Indian Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
- In IIT Gandhinagar, there, a research program will be organized. In this program there will be studied about improving in health, environmental and safety maters.
- In the project regarding improving in health, safety etc, there a post designating ‘project associate’ is vacant. They need a fully eligible candidate.
- Candidate will have to work for improving health, environmental and safety maters. So clearly it can not be said how much long the project lasts. But duration will be till the project is run.
Number of posts:
- They require a candidate for the designation project associate that can fulfill their requirements.
Pay scale & Grade:
- Payment done to the selected candidate will be Rs 20000 to Rs 25000 per month but one will have to work with great attention and willing.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION DEMANDED:
For a candidate to get the seat of project associate, any one of the following degrees must be had:
- Tech may be showed by the applicant.
- E degree can be showed by the candidate.
- A candidate can also apply if he or she has it.
For a candidate to get designation of project associate in the project, here are some qualities one should have:
- One should have a good experience in the fields: disaster management, industrial risk assessment and risk mapping.
- One should have knowledge about health, environmental and safety maters because one will have to do a research work in these fields.
- One should have done researches during one’s academic time or we can say that one should be experienced about research work.
- One should be like that one can do better analytical work.
- One should be like that one should have ability to speak as well as write English well.
- One should also know how to maintain a professional and cordial relationship with stalk holders.
One will have to work in a team to improve health, environmental and safety maters in a project at IIT Gandhinagar. Research will be done on the levels that are small, medium and micro. At the early stages of work one will have to identify hazards and perform benchmarking and analyzing of gap and also one will have to find out best methods to do this from literature whether it is of other countries.
- One can visit official site of the institute to get information about age limits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Following are the suggested points to apply for the relevant post:
- First of all, one should make one’s resume containing all information about that one who is applying for the post, about one’s qualifications and also about one’s experiences.
- Then one should mail it at the address:
- To be fully satisfied that one’s application form is reached at proper time, one should mail it before 22-10-2014.
- Call will be maid to the candidates who are found eligible for the interview.
- Only correct information should be given in the form.
- No TA/DA.
- Please send your resume two or three days before the last date to be fully satisfied about the deposition of form.