India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited
IIFCL – New Delhi
- India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited.
- An appointee for the post of general manager is required.
- This post has grade ‘E’.
- For this procedure appointee will have to work for minimum two years.
NUMBER OF POST :
- There is only one post for the General Manager.
Pay scale & Grade :
- The pay ranges from 42300 rupees to 52000 rupees.
- After including all types of funds pay is calculated around Rs. 110000.
- Excluding the pay above given aspirants will be given some other facilities that are medical reimbursement, facility of conveyance, mobile, newspaper and other house hold expenses etc.
- The aspirants who have JAIIB/CAIIB qualified will be given increments in the above pay scale that can be one or two.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION DEMANDED:
An aspirant possessing any one of following qualifications is eligible:
- An aspirant possessing post-graduation degree is eligible.
- An aspirant possessing MBA degree is eligible.
- An aspirant possessing PGDM degree of duration two years is eligible.
- An aspirant possessing CA is eligible.
Along with the above qualification one must have 15 year experience. This experience must contain any one of the following experience:
- Experience of being assistant general manager in any bank of public sector must be of minimum two years.
- Experience of being deputy general manager in any public financial institution that is governed by DA must be of minimum two years.
- Experience of being grade D officer in any PSU that is governed by DA must be of minimum two years.
- Experience of being grade D officer in any NBFC or other institution must be of minimum two years.
NOTE: Aspirants who are still working in any institute must attach documents telling the post grade and salary of the relevant aspirant in that institution in which he is still working. The grade of post he is working on must be equivalent to the grade given in essential qualification condition for the job that is being applied.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION :
Aspirant should be given importance for the interview that has any additional qualifications or one can say more than one qualification above given.
- Appointee will have to work as a general manager at India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited for a minimum period of two years as described above. Aspirant will be posted firstly at the corporate office of IIFCL that is situated at New Delhi.
An aspirant that is applying for the above given post must be below 53 years. But there are some age relaxations to some categories as described below:
- 5 year age relaxation for SC & ST.
- 3 year for non-creamy layer in OBC category.
- 10 year age relaxation for a aspirant that belongs to SC or ST category and also having disabilities.
- 8 year age relaxation for an aspirant that belong to OBC category with having disabilities.
- 5 year age relaxation for an aspirant that belong to an unreserved category and having disabilities.
- 5 year age relaxation for an aspirant that is living in J&K from 1/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 and also has the domicile of J&K at that duration.
- 5 year age relaxation for an aspirant who has lost his family members in 1984 riots.
- Ex-service man is also be given relaxations as per government rule.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application forms available on net should be submitted to the below address after filling:
Box number 2008,
Business standard limited, Nehru house no 4,
bahadur shah zafar marg, New Delhi – 110102
Note: Application fees will be applicable for the general category is 500 rupees and no fees for any other category. Application forms must be deposited before 03-11-2014. For the applicant living abroad the last date is 10-11-2014.
- All the aspirants will be given information.
- The aspirants should have knowledge about basic of computer.
- Any details given in the submitted application forms will not be changed later.
- Any application can be rejected without telling any reason.