IBPS CWE Clerks-IV Online Exam Call Letter/ Admit Card
Institute of banking personal selection had released call letters for all candidates appearing for the IBPS clerk’s exam. The download link has been uploaded in the IBPS website, http://www.ibps.in/ from 17/11/2014. The test which will be an online test is scheduled for the month of Dec 14 in the following dates – 06, 07, 13, 14, 20, 21 & 27.
Dates of Examination – 06, 07, 13, 14, 20, 21 & 27 Dec, 2014
Please go through the bellow, which are the important points you should know,
- The exam will be done online.
- The questions will be in both Hindi and English, except the section of English language.
- Candidates should keep the Admit card downloaded from the IBPS site along with a valid original id proof (can be Pan card, driving license, Aadhar UID, voter id etc..)
- The` candidate should be punctual. He/she must be present for the exam at the time given in the call letter.
- Candidates need to note carefully the Roll Number, Date ,Time and Venue for the exam given in the Admit card
- Candidate won’t be permitted to sit for the exam without Admit card.
- Calculator’s mobile phones, books, slides etc. are not allowed in the exam hall. The candidate is allowed to carry a ball point pen along with.
- There will be five choices for each question. Also there will be negative marks for each wrong answer, for every wrong answer, .25 marks will be deducted.
The candidate won’t be given permission to sit for the exam if the candidate not carrying,
- Call letter with your latest PP size photograph
Valid Photo ID proof in original and photo copy also.
Candidates will be given a total of 120 minutes (two hrs.) in which he/ she has to answer 200 questions each question carrying 1 mark. The questions will be from the following categories, having equal 40 marks per category.
- English language
- Reasoning skills
- Numerical skills.
- General knowledge(more questions from banking sector)
- Computer awareness.
About the Test –
- There will be a log in screen appearing for the test in which candidates have to enter the user Id and password for the test screen. The candidate has to confirm his identity from the profile appears in the screen.
- Once the candidate press the” I am ready to Begin” button the test starts.
- The candidate can start the exam immediately and have to answer the three hundred questions. Also only one question will be displayed t a time.
- Candidate also needs to save his answer before he moves to the next question.
- Candidates aren’t permitted to submit the exam before 120 minutes are over.
- Candidates should not touch keyboard, doing the same will block the exam.