IBPS Clerk Result
Predict your score based on your current preparation level, Identify & Improve your weak areas & Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress this is what IBPS Clerk Result is all about. IBPS is set to declare the scorecard soon on its official website after they get final nod and clarification from the concerned authorities.
The authorities have requested to follow IBPS website for further information on IBPS clerk exam Result. According to sources of the banking sector, IBPS is all set to scrap the interviews this year. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) won’t conduct any interview for clerk posts this year. It is the 1st time when IBPS decide to go with Pre or Main Examination for IBPS Clerk. Students who are waiting for the Ibps Result 2016 can check the results at www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Result Dates
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date||IBPS Clerk Result Date|
|Preliminary – November 26, 27 and December 03 & 04, 2016||December 2016|
|Mains – December 31, 2016, & January 01, 2017||January 2017|
How to Calculate IBPS Clerk 2016 result:
- A number of correctly answered questions by the candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the corrected score after applying the penalty for the wrong answer.
- The obtained correct answer by a candidate is made equivalent using equi-percentile method after considering differences in difficulty level, any, in each of the objective tests held in the different session to arrive at equated score.
- Candidates on any test are equated to the base from by considering the distribution scored of all the forms by the course obtained by the candidates.
- The final score in each test rounded off o two digits after the decimal point.
- Total Weighted Score = Scores obtained in Reasoning+ English Language Computer Knowledge+ general Awareness+ quantitative aptitude
IBPS Clerk Cutoff Marks Subject wise
|Category||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability||English|
IBPS Clerk Result Key points regarding preliminary exam:
- IBPS Clerical Cadre 6 Preliminary Exam is expected to get published within a week of the last exam slot.
- Log in credentials such as registration number, roll number, date of birth, password to log in .must be known by the candidates to check the IBPS Clerk Result.
- On entering the IBPS results page after logging in, the candidate will be able to see whether they have qualified for the next round (Main).
- Qualifying candidates can download admit card of IBPS Clerk main within a few days of the result being declared.
Examination pattern of the main exam
|Test||Total No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||40||50||2 hours 15 minutes|
|General awareness with special reference to Banking industry||40||40|
IBPS Clerk Result Key points regarding Mains exam:
- Candidates should know their login format.
- Candidates can log into the results page and know the status of whether they have qualified for next round or not.
- A few days after publication of results, the IBPS Clerk Main 2016 Score Card is also released.
- Result of IBPS Clerk Main 2016 can be checked at ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Main Expected Cut Off:
|Section||Attempts||Accuracy||Expected cut off|
|Reasoning||25||85 – 100 %||10 – 14|
|English language||30||90 – 100 %||13 – 16|
|Quantitative aptitude||21||80 – 100 %||9 – 12|
|General awareness||25||85 – 100 %||10 – 12|
|Computer knowledge||30||90 – 100 %||15 – 21|
How to check IBPS Clerk Result:
- Visit the official website of ibps.in to check IBPS Results 2016 for CWE Clerk.
- Keep the details of Registration No.and password for the Login ready.
- Enter your Roll No. and Date of Birth @ online Login Section to check result.
- Retain the printout of result for future use.
This article is contributed by Sarkari Job. An another govt job portal which provides you latest updates on Sarkari Naukri. You can check this portal by click here Sarkari Job.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.