Good News !!!.IBPS Clerk IV Results are out.Candidates who had written this exam can check #exam #results online.
It had successfully organized the written exam on 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21th December 2014. Huge no. of candidates had appeared for this recruitment examination. The test was conducted through online at different centres all over India.
Those who got selected after announcement of IBPS Clerk final result, gets posted in that bank they applied. As competition in it is very tough Clearing this test became difficult. As far as the number of banks participating in IBPS Clerk recruitment exam, there are 22+ banks which are going to employ eligible candidates for clerk posts. There are different banks situated in every state.
Theme: IBPS Clerk – IV Results
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the institutional body which was founded in 1975 as Personnel Selection Service & became an autonomous entity in 1984. It conducts recruitment exams for the majority of the banks on India on their behalf.
Procedure to check the IBPS Clerk IV Written Result – 2014
- Candidate should follow the steps given now to check result
- They have to to visit the direct link given in IBPS site.
- It navigate to the IBPS-Clerk 2014 page.
- On that page, enter their registration number and password/DOB and click submit.
- After doing the above steps, your IBPS Result for Clerk 2014 will be displayed by the official website. Candidates can take a note of the result and save a soft copy as well as hard copy for future use.
- Marks or Score card will be declared with in 7 days after declaration of results.
To get more informaton keep in contact with us we will provide all latest updates