Howrah District Recruitment Department invites applications to fill 28 Vacancies for Empanelment as District Level Trainer. The Posts are available for The National Rural Livelihood Mission.
The National Rural Livelihood Mission is the Scheme happened by the govt. of the India to provide the livelihood to all the people of the rural areas of India. In order to implement this plan, the rural people need to be trained. So, some of trainers are necessary in all the Villages of India
As there is high unemployment, competition to every exam is going to be high.so, for these recruitment also competition is going to be very high. Thus we advised that aspirants should prepare well upto last minute of exam and work hard.
Name: Howrah District Recruitment
Post Name: District Trainer
Number of Posts: 28 Posts
Age Limit: 25 Years to 55 Years
- Particulars Rate
- Training of Community Service Provider (CSP)/ Office Bearer of SHG/Upasangha/Sangha/Mahasangha Rs 300/- Per Day Within District
- presenting workshop or meeting & monitoring of the Programme Rs 200/- Per Day
- Travailing Expenses Within District
- Travel Expenses of 60 Rs- Within District/day
- Travelling Expenses To Outside District On Actual Basis
- Night Stay Allowances Outside Block Residence Rs 100/- Per Nigh (If Night Stay Is Required) As Per Guidelines/Circular Issued In Respect Of That Particulars Work
Qualification: An active member of a SHG with at least 3 years of experience.
Eligible Applicants download application from website
Fill all the particulars required in the form
After filling candidate should sent the application form with required hard copies of experience certificates if applicable to the following address
DMMU & I Project Director
Howrah Zilla Parishad”
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to send application form to the address 13th Jan 2015
Website: www.howrah.gov.inCandidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.