Government Job Vacancies for Graduates
Govt Jobs for Graduates: All graduates get the newest news about government job vacancies for graduates right here.There is a high need of students in Government organizations for a variety of departments. Government entities perform a lot of aggressive exams for Graduates every year in a lot of opportunities. There’s lots of Government Jobs after Graduation and Private Jobs provided for new Graduates. As a result, every year lots of college students were graduating and interested in Graduate work. In other words, all of them bring an opportunity that is grand get excited from inside the Job fields.
Latest Govt Jobs for Graduates
After Graduating From College
What to do after graduating from college? After graduation, a candidate has many options. He can do further studies as well as can go for the job also. If a candidate opts for a job then also he has many options. One option is that he can apply to private firms. Another option is that he can apply in government firms.
In today’s scenario, there are many latest government job vacancies like state and local jobs i.e.
- Andhra Pradesh government jobs notification
- Bihar government job 2016
- Punjab govt jobs 2016
- much more
There are also central government jobs vacancies. All jobs have their own advantages and limitations.
Let us suppose a candidate lives in Punjab, studies their and furthermore, he wants a job in Punjab only. Now how can one search for a suitable job?
The easiest way to search a job just searches on the internet about current government vacancies or current jobs for graduates. One can download mobile applications too.
Graduate Level Jobs Option
Lots of candidates think what to do after graduating from college. Well, there are many options after graduation. One is a candidate can do further studies or he can do the job. If a candidate wants to do further studies than he has many options like MBA, M.Tech etc. but if a candidate wants to do the job after his graduation than mainly he has two options. First is he can apply for the private job in which salary is good and promotions are also good. One can switch any time from one company to other. Second, in which job security is there and many facilities are there which are given by the government.
Better Job Options for Graduates
Now a question arises in my mind which jobs is better for Graduates. As we all know there are many government job vacancies in India. Although graduates from any stream can apply for those. There are many vacancies in Central as well as state government. For central government jobs, exams are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) for the posts of:
- IAS (Indian Administrative Officer)
- IPS (Indian Police Service)
- IRS (Indian Revenue Services)
- IFS (Indian Foreign Service)
- And others
Many exams are conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) also for the posts of
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Inspector (Examiner) (CBEC)
- Income Tax Inspector (CBDT)
- Assistant (MEA)
- Inspector (Central Excise) (CBEC)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) (CBEC)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (AEO)
- Central Vigilance Commission Assistant
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Ministry of Railway Assistant
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- CSS (Assistant Section Officer)
- Assistant (Other Ministries)
- Inspector (Narcotics)
- Inspector (Dept. of Post)
Some major recruitment is done by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and sbi po recruitment 2016 for the posts of clerk and PO (Probationary Officers). Some railway job vacancies 2016 conducted by RRB (Railway Recruitment Board). For technical posts, exams are conducted by BSNL, ONGC, NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, and BEL etc.
Mostly, state and local government jobs exam are conducted by state public service commission for the posts of civil services, employment services, municipal service, panchayat services and many other services.
Benefits of Govt Jobs
Why are govt jobs better after graduation? There are many factors which are considered while choosing govt jobs. Sarkari naukri vacancies offers –
- Job Security: It means you have the permanent job. No one can terminate you from your job unless you break the code of conduct. Usually, people get retired at the age of 60 years. Hence, one should consider this factor while opting for all government jobs in India.
- High Pay Scale: Government offers very good salary packages for the employees. Comparatively, the prime thing in latest government jobs in India is Salary always comes on time.
- Accommodation Facility: In today’s generation prices of houses have risen so much that not every person can afford to buy a new house. So, govt provide accommodation facilities to their employees.
- Insurance Facilities: In government sector healthcare insurances are given to the employees and their family members.
- Pension till Death
- Various Allowances
Looking For Govt Jobs
How to get the govt job after graduates? After graduation, if a candidate wants a government job than first of all he has to decide which job he would like to do. As there are many government jobs like class A officers, class B officers, and class C officers. Before applying for a job he has to see many aspects whether location constraint is there or not, Promotions aspects and much more.
If a candidate is clear that which job he want that, first of all, he has to wait for notification and then fill the form. Before filling the form he should read all the instructions carefully. In most of the government jobs process is more or the less same. Similarly, some of the selections made by interviews. A candidate has to clear all the rounds. In some of the jobs medical and physical test is there then a candidate has to clear this also. After clearing all the process joining letter will come at your home or by mail.
Best Job Sites for College Graduates
From where I can get latest govt job notification? First thing to remember that there are many ways where you can find latest government jobs notification. The easiest way to search a job just searches on the internet about current government vacancies or current jobs for graduates. There are many websites update regularly about government job notification. Some of the examples of these kinds of websites are Naukrinfo, Job-Alert, Free Govt Job Alert, additionally New Govt Jobs . One can download mobile applications like free job alert 2016 and jobs for 2016 graduates, etc. Otherwise, there are some newspapers that provide latest govt jobs for graduates notifications like employment news.