Employee State Insurance Corporation announced to conduct walk-in to fill 3 Vacancies. These vacancies are part time contractual specialist jobs. Eligible candidates who are willing to capture this chance can attend wail in which is going to be held on 12th Jan 2015.
Designation: part time contractual specialist
Qualification: PG In Recognized Specialty Recognized By MCI With 03 years Experience In Case Of Degree Holder And 05 years In Case Of Diploma Holder.
No. of Vacancies: 3
Details: part time contractual specialist
- Surgery 01
- Medicine 01
- Anesthesia 01
• For the specialist job, appliers must obtain the Rs. 40000/-
• Rs. 1000/- will get for extra session of two hours.
• Attending emergency call then candidates must obtain Rs. 1000/- subject to a max. of 8,000/- per month
Age Limit: should not exceed 64 yrs at the time of interview
Selection Process: performance done in the Interview
Fee Particulars: Rs 300/- for general
Exemption- SC/ST & Females
In the form of DD Payable on Favor of ESIC Fund A/c No.1 Payable at Vapi
How to Apply:
- Job-seekers may attend the walk-in interview and report on the time 09.30 Am to 10:30 A.M the scheduled date.
- Candidates must fill the prescribed application form as per the format given in the official notification.
- Applicants must bring all the original certificates with one set of hard copy of all the documents. All the documents and application form will be verified before the interview process is going to be start.
Instructions to candidate:
No TA/DA for attempting interview
While joining, an agreement should be made on Rs.100/- stamp paper purchased by the candidate.
Walk-in: 12th Jan 2015
Chanod Colony, Vapi,
To know more details about the walk in, visit the official site of ESIC.