EdCIL (India) Limited
An enterprise under the Government of India
NOIDA – 201 301
- Advt. No. 15/2014
Recruitment Circular over Contractual Basis
The EdCIL (India) Limited which is an enterprise that works under the Government of India, is seeking for the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of OFFICE ASSISTANT and STENOGRAPHER for one of its projects, held at Delhi Office. The details are mentioned below:
Name of the post :-
- One of the post for which the candidates are to be recruited is of the Office Assistants.
- Another position is of the Stenographer for which the candidates are to be recruited.
Number of the post :
- There are 09 (nine) positions that are vacant for the post Stenographer, in the project.
- The post of Office Assistants also has a number of 09 seats vacant for the recruitment.
Essential Qualifications :-
- The candidates who wish to apply for the position of Office Assistant must possess a degree or qualification which is equivalent to it, from a recognized university or a 3 years diploma in Office management.
- The candidates who aspire to apply for the post of Stenographer must have done a degree from a recognized university along with a speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
- The candidates applying for the post of Stenographer must also have computer applications knowledge.
Scale of payment with reference of Experience gained :-
- The recruited candidates for the post of Stenographer will be provided with the amount of Rs.13680/- to Rs.16490/- according to their gained experiences.
- The recruited candidates for the post of Office Assistant will be provided with the amount of Rs.11540/- to Rs.13340/- according to their gained experiences.
Age bars for the vacancy :-
- The applying candidates must not be more than the age of 40 years of age, as on the date 01st October, 2014.
- The candidates belonging to the SC or ST shall be provided with the age relaxations of 5 years.
- The candidates from the OBC category will be given the age relaxation of 3 years.
- The aspirants who are 40% physically challenged will also be considered for the age relaxation of up-to 5 years.
The other instructions :-
- All the aspirants who apply for the vacancy are informed that their applications need not to be attached with the copies of the relevant testimonials or certificates or documents, as these should be presented at the time of the interview only.
- The candidates must send downloaded or type-written applications only.
- The applications should be addressed to the Project Manager (PRU), of EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A, Sector-16 A, Noida (UP) – 201 301, and sent through a registered post or courier or speed post, in working hours only, i.e. 10:00a.m. to 05:00p.m.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a skill test which would be then followed by an interview.
- The mentioned is vacancy is purely over the contractual and temporary basis only.
- No candidates will be given any sort of the TA or DA bills for attending to the Skill Test.
Last date for applying :-
- All the applicants are informed that their applications must reach the authorities of mentioned address, before the October 30th, 2014.