Government Jobs, News Articles

Counseling Date Cut off for Teachers Posts (72825)

Counseling Date Cut off for Teachers Posts (72825)

The counseling date for teacher posts in Primary School has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. This counseling will be held for 72,825 positions. The fourth round of this counseling will be conducted from 2nd January to 12th January, 2015.

Important Points to be taken care of:

Waiting list has been prepared for almost 10 percent of the candidates who had applied for the positions. This has been done owing to failure of selected candidates joining the training. In such cases, where the selected candidates do not join within the stipulated period, chance will be given to those who figure on the waiting list.

As three rounds of the interview have already been conducted, 76 percent of the seats have been filled. The 4th round of the interviews are being conducted to fill the remaining 24 percent of the seats.

The figure has been arrived at after detailed deliberations conducted by Principals of District Education and Training Institutions (DIET). Details from 38 districts were sought to arrive at this figure. Only few seats are vacant in General and OBC. Interview slots for SC and ST candidates in Science stream are mostly vacant.

Changes and correction in the data is being done online from 15th to 24th December, 2014. These corrections will be done by Principals of District Education and Training Institutions (DIET) on basis of applications available with them. The change/ correction in the application status will be done for candidates who took part in provisional counseling in the previous three rounds of interviews.

Special Points of relevance for 4th Round of counseling:

  • The list of candidates who were found eligible after the first three rounds of interview has been sent to State Council for Education Research and Technology (SCERT).
  • State Council for Education Research and Technology (SCERT) will be handing over this data to NIC for upgrading and entering the same online.
  • In all probability, 75 percent of seats have been filled after three rounds of counseling.
  • Candidates who are to appear for the fourth round of interview need not to submit original certificates. They can bring attested copies of all the relevant documents with them.
  • The cut off list/ merit list for the round of counseling conducted will be available soon on the website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
  • Further details can be checked on the website upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *