The Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) set up in 1954 is the only national center in the country where research in all disciplines relating to fishing & fish processing is undertaken. It started operation at Cochin in 1957. The Director with whom all the administrative and financial powers of the institute are vested heads the institute. A sr. A.O & Asst. A.O support him in matters concerning to general administration. Asst Finance & Accounts Officers are looks after the financial & accounting aspects.A technical officer attends to the technical matters including those connected with research projects handled by the institute. The Asst Director (official language) heads the official language implementation section.
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow – 1
Qualification: M.Sc (Fish Processing Technology/ Post Harvest Technology) & M.Sc-Food Science & Technology/ Food Technology/ Industrial Fisheries from a standard Uni. /Institute.
· For Men Candidates: 35 Years
· For Women Candidates: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,100/- per month
Selection: On the base performance in Interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27/Jan/2015
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for this staffing by appearing in the walk-in interview as on below prescribed date and venue. Candidates should have to produce their updated CV, original & photocopies of mandatory certificates at the time of interview.
· The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis of ICAR norms. The post is merely temporary & is co-terminus with the project.
· The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
· No TA/DA will be paid
· The Director’s judgment will be final.
Interview Date & Time : 27-01-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Registration starts : From 08:30 AM to 11:00 AM.