(CFTRI) Central Food Technological Research Institutes
(CSIR) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
The Government of India
Circular for Recruitment over temporary basis
The (CFTRI) Central Food and Technology Research Institute that works under the shadow of the Government of India, is seeking for the young, eligible and most qualified candidates for the post of Project Assistants for the its project Wellness through foods and Nutraceuticals (BSC-0202, WELFO), that is supposed to be held at CSIR-CFTRI – Mysore.
The details of the proposed vacancy are given below; the candidates who aspire to apply for it must see them properly.
Name of the post :-
- The candidates are to be recruited for the designation of the Project Assistants (PA-II), for the work related to the research projects of the XII five year plan “Wellness through Foods and Nutraceuticals (BSC -0202, WELFO).
Number of the post :
- There are total 05 (five) positions that are vacant for the mentioned post, in the project WELFO.
Essential Qualifications :-
- The candidate must possess a first class degree of M.Sc. in due respect with either of the mentioned subjects, i.e., Food Technology, Food Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Nutrition or Molecular Genetics or the subjects which are similar to these.
- The aspiring candidates may also have done a first class M.tech or B.E. or B.Tech or any other equivalent qualifications in respect with the subjects as Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering or Biochemical Engineering or subjects similar to it.
Scale of payment :-
- The recruited candidates will be provided with the consolidated salary of Rs. 12000/-.
- The salary will be given over the per month basis only.
Age bars for the vacancy :-
- The applying candidates must not be more than the age of 28 years of age, as on the last date of the receiving the applications, i.e. 24th October, 2014.
- The candidates belonging to the SC or ST or OBC strata or the Women Candidates shall be provided with the age relaxations, but only according to the norms, directives, of the Governments of India.
The other instructions :-
- All the aspirants who apply for the vacancy are informed that their applications must be attached to their respective Bio-Data, along with all the attested copies of the relevant testimonials or certificates or documents.
- The candidates must also mention their E-mails ids and contacting phone numbers, so that they be informed regarding their selection.
- The applications should be addressed to the PI, Sridevi Annapurna Singh, who is the Sr. Principal Scientist in theDepartment of Protein Chemistry & Technology (PC&T), CSIR – CFTRI, Mysore-570 020.
- The mentioned vacancy of Project Assistant is exclusively for the mentioned project only, i.e. WELFO.
- The candidates would be recruited to the vacancy through good performance in the interview only.
- The mentioned is vacancy of the Project Assistant is purely over the contractual and temporary basis only.
- No candidates will be given any sort of the TA or DA bills for attending to the interview.
Last date for applying :-
- All the applicants are informed that their applications must reach the authorities of mentioned address, before the arrival of October 24th, 2014.
- No applications will be entertained after the given last date of receiving the application.