Central Forensic Science Lab
- Central Forensic Science Lab.
- Ministry of Home Affairs.
- An Assistant Photographer is required in Central Forensic Sc. Lab, Chandigarh
- To know about remuneration one may concern employment newspaper that was published on 04-10-2014 to 10-10-2014, in page number 44 of the newspaper.
Note: It is a temporary appointment.
NUMBER OF POST :
- There is only one empty seat for the post of Assistant Photographer in Central Forensic Science Lab, Chandigarh.
Pay scale & Grade :
- To know about remuneration concern employment newspaper that was published on 04-10-2014 to 10-10-2014, in page number 44of the newspaper.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION DEMANDED:
The necessary qualifications to be an assistant photographer are:
- An aspirant should possess higher secondary qualification. An equivalent qualified aspirant from a recognized board can also be applicable.
- An aspirant should possess a minimum of one year experience in photography.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION :
- The skills in photography will also be responsible for the aspirant to be selected.
- A responsible aspirant will be favored.
- Appointee will have to be work as an assistant photographer in Central Forensic Sc. Lab, Chandigarh under Ministry of Home Affairs, govt. Of India.
- Aspirants must be of age that’s upper limit is 30 years and lower one is 19 years.
- Age is reliable only for government workers.
HOW TO APPLY:
- First of all, fill the application form completely.
- Then attach the copies of the certificates regarding edu. Qualifications and experience.
- Check again if there is any mistake or not.
- Then send the enclosed envelope to the address:
Central Forensic Science Laboratory,
Directorate of Forensic Sc. Services,
Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India,
CFIs Complex, Sector 36-A,
- From date 04-10-2014 to 10-10-2014 are advertisement dates.
- One should make one’s application form reached within three weeks of the advertisement date given above.
- All the aspirants will be made informed about the interview later on a date.
- The aspirants should make all their essential original documents reached to the address discussed above.
- Aspirant will be self-responsible for rejection of their application form.
- One should attend interview on their behalf without expecting any kind of TA/DA.
- If any false information given will be a cause for a strict action taken against him.
- All applications should be reached within given time.
Total four CFSL central forensic laboratories are present in India. One of which is situated at Hyderabad and second is at Kolkata, third is at Chandigarh and the last one is at New Delhi. The above discussed post is at central forensic lab at Chandigarh. It is responsible for the forensic investigation in India. Directorate of Forensic Sc. Services undertakes and controls all of these departments. It is also known as its short name CFSL. CFSL, Chandigarh has sh. Ganjoo as its head. Central bureau of investigation controls the CFSL at Delhi. It investigates many criminal cases and takes help from this CFSL to match DNA and in identifying the suspected ones. These labs are very important and continuously serving India.Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.