Banaras Hindu University
The college’s fundamental grounds spread in excess of 1,300 sections of land were based ashore given by the Kashi Naresh, the innate leader of Banaras. “Kashi” is an optional name for Banaras or Varanasi. The Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, spread in excess of 2,700 sections of land, has the Krishi Vigyan Kendra that is also known as Agriculture Science Centre and is spotted in Barkachha in Mirzapur region, around 60 km from Banaras.
‘’Effect of Spatial and Temporal Orienting on Vigilance Task Performance’’
Recruitment for Research Assistant
Name of the post:
- A vacant position for the post named as research assistant is present.
Number of the post:
- There is one provisional position for the post of research assistant.
- There is a settled payment Rs. 13000/- per month.
- Postgraduate degree with marks more than 55% is essential.
Following experiences should be:
- Competitors with knowledge of exploration in the region of the undertaking will be favored.
- Competitors with knowledge of exploration in the region related field will be favored.
- An aspirant’s age ought not to be more than 40 years.
- There is 5-year unwinding for SC/ST.
- There is 5-year unwinding for handicapped aspirants.
- There is 5-year unwinding for female aspirants.
- All the verified records ought to reach by the latest 25.10.2014.
Sponsored of the project:
How to Apply:
- Plain paper can be used as application form giving bio-information alongside capability, examination encounters.
- This application form enclosed with all information should be posted to:
ICSSR Project Number M-28-04,
Department of Psychology,
Faculty of Social Sciences, Banaras Hindu University,
- Selected one will be posted as research assistant in the project ’Effect of Spatial and Temporal Orienting on Vigilance Task Performance’ at BHU.
- No TA/DA for the interview.
- SC/ST will be favored.
- BHU is composed into 4 organizations and 14 staffs or streams and more than 140 departments. Total understudy enrolment at the college surpasses 20000, and incorporates understudies from in excess of 34 nations. It has in excess of 60 inns for inhabitant understudies. A few of its universities, including building of IIT-BHU, science, semantics, reporting & mass correspondence, performing expressions, law, farming, drug and Institute of Environment And Sustainable Development, are positioned among the best in India. The college is well known for facilitating an IIT. The college’s building establishment was assigned an IIT in June 2012. This university is situated in the southern part of Varanasi and Varanasi is situated besides of Ganges River. There are 60 hostels in the campus and in these hostels there are near about 12000 students. The full time faculty is also provided in the on-campus housing. The name of the main library of the campus is Sayaji Rao Gaekwad Library. Maharaja Sayaji Rao Gaekwad that was the king of Baroda got this library constructed in 1941. There are over 37 libraries in the university. Many students as well as staff members use them.
Candidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.