APGVB – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank has announced Recruitment Notification for 547 Vacancies of Officer and Office Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before the last date.
Name: APGVB – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
No. of vacancies: 547
Designation: Officers and Office Assistant
Apply mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||33||42,736/-|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||4||42,736/-|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (Law)||1||42,736/-|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||1||42,736/-|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||17||42,736/-|
|7.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||2||42,736/-|
|9.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||248||18,689/-|
Eligibility Criteria: The Eligibility for RRB CWE-III Score + Proficiency in Local Language (Telugu).
Selection Process: Candidates selection based upon their performance in:-
· RRB CWE-III Online Exam Score (held by IBPS in September/October 2014)
· Personal Interview
IBPS Score Card Details (Qualifying Marks):
|SC and ST and SC-PWD and ST-PWD||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
Office Assistant , Officer Scale-III, Officer Scale-I
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
1. At first, all qualified contenders need to logon the official website of Bank that is apgvbank.in.
2. Then go to the “Careers” section and click on “Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank invites applications for Online Registration” link.
3. Read the detailed notice and then click on the “Link for Online Registration”.
4. Start to fill the online application form as per the instructions.
5. Upload the soft copy of photo and sign in required size within given time duration.
6. Recheck the filled application and submit the online form in endorsed format.
7. Keep a printed copy of system generated online registration form for further usage.
Important dates to know:
Opening Date for Online Registrations: Jan 20th 2015
Closing Date for Online Registrations: Feb 04th 2015