District Court of Ambala Invites Applications from candidates for recruitment of Clerk & Stenographer Vacancies on Adhoc Basis. There are 42 clerk posts & 7 stenographer posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply for these vacancies. Further insights in regards to this Employment Recruitment Notification like resolve methodology, instructive capability, and how to apply may visit the authority site check below.
Organization: District Court of Ambala
Job category: Government job
Job designation: Clerk, Stenographer Posts
Number of vacancy: 49
- Clerk 42
- Stenographer 7
Applicant’s minimum age limit 18 years as on 01-01-2015.Upper age boundary applicable for SC/ST/BC/Ex-serviceman/PWD Candidates as per Haryana Govt. system.
The Post of Clerk (or) Stenographer selection will be based on Written Test and Shorthand Test.
Salary is paid as per the standards of District Court of Ambala.
Accepting Application – offline
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can first Download the Application form from the Website
- Fill up all required details in the form and attach recent photograph, all relevant documents which mentioned in the notification.
- Now send these forms to the following address given below,
Office of District & Session Judge,
- Last date of submission 15th Jan 2015
- The incomplete applications and filed without photographs and attested copies of the relevant certificates shall be straightway rejected without any information to the candidate.
- For delaying of post this office is not responsible.
- No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Canvassing in the application will be disqualified.
- Applications reached after the last date will not be considered. Candidates have to bear their own expenses for attending the written test and shorthand test.
Candidates are suggested to visit main page of this site to know more details regarding this recruitment.
Official website: www.haryanajudiciary.gov.inCandidates can leave their comments for the regarding post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.