AAI- Airport Authority of India released notification for recruitment of 450 Jr. Executives Posts. Interested & Eligible can apply.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into existence on 1st April 1995 by amalgamation with previous National Airports Authority & International Airports Authority of India. The combination brought into existence a solitary association entrusted with the responsibility of upgrading, creating, maintaining & managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
Name: Airports Authority of India
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 200 Posts
Junior Executive (Electronics): 250 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 450 Posts
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): The candidate must have passed B.Sc with Physics & Mathematics with 60% Marks OR B.E/B.Tech in Telecommunications/IT /Electronics with min 60% Marks.
- Junior Executive (Electronics): The candidate must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunications/Information Technology with minimum 60% Marks with Specialization in Electronics.
Age Limit: As on 01.02.2015 < 27 yrs
- Written examination
Salary Offered: Appointed candidates will be paid with Rs 16400-3%-40500/-
- General and OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Women candidates: Exempted
- Go to www.aai.aero official website
- From home page go to Career link & go to appropriate link.
- Read details to understand the information for application
- Apply as indicated for the offered posts
- Pay application fee as instructed
- Candidate should submit their application form within time limit
- After final date application link expires
Dates to Remember:
Starting date for apply online application form: 12/ 1/2015
Last date for submit step – I online application form: 10/2/ 2015 &
for step – II online application form: 18/2/ 2015