Union Public Service Commission is conducting (ESE) Engineering Services Examination 2015 for the recruitment of 475 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering vacancies.
UPSC Vacancies Details:
Total No. of Posts: 475
Exam Name: Engineering Services Examination 2015
Name of the Posts:
- Category I – Civil Engineering
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Selection Process: Written Examination, Personality Test, Interview, Medical Exam
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 200/- (Fee Relaxation as per the Govt. rules
How to Apply: Candidates can apply only through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Start date for applying online: 14/03/2015
Last date for applying online: 10/04/2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Cash mode: 09-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking payment mode: 10-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Date of Examination: 12-06-2015
For more details of UPSC Recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…